5 Things the Internet Has Taught Us About CSI: Miami
We say Rest In Peace to David Caruso's sunglasses as CBS announces the show's cancellation.
After only ten full seasons, CBS has announced that they have decided to cancel CSI: Miami. In its absence, the network is set to premiere Elementary (another Sherlock Holmes TV adaptation) and a 60s period-piece called Vegas starring dreamboat Dennis Quaid and The Shield's Michael Chiklis. (Meanwhile, NBC terrified viewers last week by allegedly ordering a measly 13 episodes of Parks and Recreation for its fifth season — hinting at an impending cancellation — though Hitflix confirmed over the weekend that we will indeed see a full 22 episodes and therefore RELAX YOU GUYS.) And so, to pay our respects to one of the dumbest TV shows of all time, here is a list of 5 things the internet has taught us about CSI: Miami.
1. David Caruso is a bad actor.
2. David Caruso's character made a lot of puns and the Internet appreciates this.
3. Even Lolcats aren't immune to the Caruso Effect.
4. David Caruso's character wore sunglasses most of the time.
5. And when it comes to David Caruso / Horatio Caine / CSI: Miami, there is actually not much difference between meme and reality.