Carine Roitfeld's New Magazine
A preview from the first issue of CR Fashion Book.
Former French Vogue Editor Carine Roitfeld has released mock-ups from her new magazine, CR Fashion Book. Each issue is based around a theme, the first being 'obsession', with the magazine published by the New York Company behind Visonaire, V and VMan.
Reasons to read it:
- Carine Roitfeld!
- The sneak peak is both sophisticated and risqué with equal measures of leather and nudity.
- The first issue features a never before seen Bruce Weber Portrait of Patti Smith.
- Beautiful book-like aesthetic proving that Carine is a true fashion editorial purist.
Reasons not to read it:
- Some long-form articles will be published in the authors original language, with translations provided at the back of the magazine.
- It is rumoured that the online version of the magazine will operate on a subscription only basis (turns out everything isn't free on the internet).
Nevertheless, the CR Fashion Book is set to be an instant classic.