Dead Meadow Head Down Under
Psychedelic noise rock outfit Dead Meadow are heading down under. Since 1998 they've recorded five full-length albums as well as a live record produced by Brian Jonestown Massacre's Anton Newcomb. In March this year they released the highly anticipated (by the Oyster office) live feature length film Three Kings.
Last in the country for Nick Cave's All Tomorrow's Parties festival, they've just announced a slew of Australian tour dates for October, including a matinee/night double in Sydney.
Catch them on the following dates:
- Sunday/Monday, October 10th and 11th @ The Tote, Melbourne
- Tuesday, October 12th @ The National Hotel, Geelong
- Wednesday, October 13th @ Amplifier Bar, Perth
- Thursday, October 14th @ Forum Theatre, Melbourne
- Friday, October 15 @ Globe Theatre, Brisbane
- Saturday, October 16th @ The Lair (Metro Theatre basement), Sydney (Matinee show: 4pm - 7pm, Late show: 8pm - 12pm)
- Sunday, October 17th @ Fowlers Live, Adelaide