Oyster Job: Account Manager
Job Listing |
Oyster / oystermag.com |
Oyster is Australia’s most innovative fashion partner. A dynamic title, with integrity, street cred and high-end appeal, it remains the go-to title for fashion and pop culture content.
Oyster is seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for new business development, sales strategy, revenue, commercial positioning and growth of company’s media assets across local and international markets. Sales are primarily focused on print and online media but also include creative services, production deals and 360-degree integrations. We are looking for someone who lives for their next sale!
Applicants must have |
- Understanding of the Oyster brand
- Excellent print, digital, social and experiential sales
- Strong industry network
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to produce comprehensive proposals
- Experience with reading and reporting analytics
- Understanding of social media and social media strategy
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Double Click (or similar ad-serving platforms)
- Experience managing digital campaigns through full life cycle (scheduling, delivery, optimization, troubleshooting and reporting)
- Ability to project manage creative executions
- Ability to liaise with editorial team to sell cross platformed packages
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign or Pages
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp, Google Docs and Dropbox
- Understanding of CMS
If this sounds like you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only contact us if you meet the above requirements.