You Can Now Buy Mulberry's Lana Del Rey Handbag
The bag named in honour of the singer has been released.
Mulberry has put us all out of our misery and finally released the 'Del Rey' handbag for sale. Inspired by Lana Del Rey, the handbag takes cues from the singer's "nostalgic references to bygone glamour and her playful contrast between retro and modern luxury." Retailing at £795 (which is a bit over AUD$1200), the 'Del Rey' comes in Deer Brown and Black, but unfortunately not in the White Ostrich colour Lana herself is rocking above. (It unfortunately does not come with tickets to her sold out Splendour sideshows either.) When you get all big and famous you can have your own Mulberry bag named in your honour too, but until then...
• Lana Del Rey Interview
• Watch: 'Born To Die' by Lana Del Rey
• Kreayshawn Is Not A Lana Del Rey Fan
• Watch: 'Blue Jeans' by Lana Del Rey
• Watch: Lana Del Rey x A$AP Rocky
• Lana Del Rey and Marilyn Manson Dating?
• Listen: Lana Del Rey x Azealia Banks
• Watch: 'Carmen' by Lana Del Rey